Friday, 2 March 2012

And we ate wild plooberries

Ha! Arnie. You crack me up.




I am a fucking good person. Do y'know that? No explanation required. Just am.

I keep having a dream where aliens land, and by coincidence I'm the first person they meet and am therefore responsible for the first meeting and the outcome of history and the relationship with them. What a huge burden that would be! But what an awesome thing to be remembered for: the ambassador for humankind.

It's cheesy as hell but my first words would be, "Hello, my name is Inigo monto-" xD no that's not it. I'd say:

Hello, my name is Rhubarb, and on behalf of planet Earth, welcome.

Yeah, makes you wanna puke. But they embody everything I'd want to get across in a first meeting.

Also I have the strangest feeling ive covered this topic before and made the Inigo Montoya joke as well....


I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.

Bai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment