Sunday, 26 February 2012

Wohin gehst du? Wohin?!!!

OH. MY GAWD.

Was the Rammstein concert the most amazing night of my life?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES JA JA JA JA JA JA OUI OUI OUI OUI OUI OUI SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ HAI HAI HAI HAI HAI HAI !!!

I sang and I yelled and I clapped and I screamed and I jumped and I head-banged until my hands were raw, my voice was disappearing, my neck was aching and I broke my toe (not confirmed yet :3)

It was so amazing! Just being in the same room and hearing the music live!

I learnt long ago that to truly enjoy live concerts you have to let go of your social inhibitions and just dance however the hell you want and not care about other people. I am so glad that this revelation occurred a few years back because I'm pretty sure I was at my peak of craziness that night.

More than anything I'm so glad I got to share that night with my best friend Rowie. Even though we've been separate for 3 years now since secondary school whenever we're together it's like it was yesterday and we're still best friends. I've learnt to let go of the grudges I was holding against her and just enjoying her friendship.

We stayed in bed all the next day and had a girly day... and by that I mean we watched SPARTACUS!!! xD

I will never forget that night although it seems like a blur. I was so sad when it was finished but I will never miss an opportunity to see my favourite band Rammstein ever again.


In other news! I'm trying to forget about Rocky, although I still feel the hole there. It just goes to show what a good film it is doesn't it! That I miss the character that much! =D

I still miss my Snippy, who is in Ugandaland but I heard from her and she sounds like she's having a good time and I'm so pleased!!

Happy days indeed :3

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment