So I woke up to a lovely message from my best friend telling me about how she had hot sex with the guy she was originally talking about setting me up with. Oh gee thanks. What a pleasant way to start my morning. Now I'm a raging beast of jealousy because you couldn't wait to shove in my face all the amazing sex you've been having!
Well do you know what Rowie? That's fucking great for you! (Pun intended) but do you think you could be a bit more sensitive when it comes to shoving it in my face? So this happened last night? And I'm assuming since it was two hours ago you couldn't wait to get up and straight away inform me on Facebook. Great. Glad to know your first thoughts are: Oooh! I know how horny and frustrated Rhubarb is right now! I'm going to make her mad with jealousy!
Cheers man. Cheers.
Also, I can't say it to your face, but Rowie you're getting out of hand. Last time we met you claimed that your "fuck buddy" was the only person you've fucked that was a one off. Yet the bald guy didn't exactly seem to be an in depth relationship. And this one certainly isn't, "one-night stand," classy. It's fun at first, but if you keep having sex with any guy you feel like then people are going to lose a lot of respect for you. Including me.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I'm a bit annoyed. Don't get me wrong I'm annoyed at myself as well! I shouldn't let that shit get to me. Sure Rowie's having fun, Uni life and all that jazz. But you're happy too! Just cause you're not doing it that way she is, or the way other people tell you you should be having fun. Also, so what, if you don't have a guy. It's not the end of the world. You've got time.
Rhubarb. Over and fucking well out :3 xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment