Thursday, 22 March 2012

Aussi je suis une fille.


The dream I had last night was really horrible. And most of the details are gone but I can remember it well enough. So me, my brother and Mum were looking for Dad because we’d been told that he was missing/dead. So us and a LOAD of other people looked for him. We were in a house at one point where I was fixing this small magnetic house together while people searched. Then we went outside to this field/vegetable plot. At one end was a field where there were three sleeping bags with bodies in them but we didn’t open then yet because we had to prepare ourselves. We sat somewhere else until we were ready and then the three of us got up to take a look. When we moved the last sleeping bag we saw Dad’s body. It was all shrunken apart from his head and I just remember thinking “who would do this to my silly dad?” It was really horrible to see because I saw his face to clearly in my mind, not like how dream faces are usually blurred but I really SAW it. I started crying and woke up but the horrible thing was I still had the emotions from the dream so it still felt like my Dad was dead so I cried some more even though I knew it was a dream.

Not a great start to my day. But on a lighter note my Jayne hat came! 






And there's me looking lovely and boss eyed (on purpose....)



So ja, that's it bro. COWABUNGA!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment