I've been sleeping loads lately. I feel like a sloth. On the days where I don't have to do anything I'll sleep in 'til 3pm at the latest. But if I do have to get up early, I'll go to whatever I have to go to, barely listen the whole time and as soon as it's done go back home straight to bed and sleep for another few hours.
Been having a load of dreams lately. But it's such a bloody task to write them down! Especially in the morning when I have hardly enough motivation to roll over, let alone write something down.
I'm missing my little mane face who is still in Ugandaland. Come back to me! Dx
I'm really worried that she'll change out there and come back different. I'm also really jealous of some of the amazing things she must be doing. I can't wait until I can travel...
No comments:
Post a Comment