Yo!! Man it feels so good to get errands done doesn't it? Despite the fact I skipped my classes today I feel like I've had a productive day would you believe. I signed that frakkin' tenancy agreement, got my prescription. All by myself, like a baus. Send ma mere a mothers day card. Which was weird cause I think it's the first time I've ever mailed a greeting card kind of thing. I also sent ANOTHER letter to my friend who is in Uganda. I got my shopping for the day AND I went and bought some cute flowers for Moira's grave. But I had to hightail it out of the cemetery because it was due to close and I didn't want to be locked in a cemetery for the night Dx.
Re-watching Firefly for two reasons. 1) I'm running out of things to watch on Netflix and 2) I have been pestering a friend to watch them and proclaiming how awesome the show is and it got me a-hankerin' for it again.
I'm missing my little lion. Just listening to the song she wrote for me now and talking to her mummy. I hope she's doing alright. I miss her, I feel like she's the only one I can talk to sometimes. Especially since Rowie doesn't do that stuff anymore. With her it's just sex and competition. I don't feel like I have to compete to Mane face.
Oh I miss her so much. She's mine goddammit. All mine.
Dunno what's wrong with me today. Think I'm on a low.
No comments:
Post a Comment