Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Cat facts!

Only a few seconds ago I knew what I wanted to write about and now it's gone....

Ah yes! So I have a few things coming in the mail soon!! =D My very own Jayne Cobb hat! >_< Yay! And also a reddit tee xD just so I can proudly show off le nerd. What a combo those babies would be at a comic con =P

I've been spending a lot of time on reddit lately. Getting the hang of it. S'my kinda place :3 lots of horrible stories and jokes that make you feel like you're going to hell for laughing at.

So what's the sitch? Not much man, not much. Still haven't stopped drooling over Stallone. Did you know he has a porno? :3 I didn't. Got on that shit pretty fast. S'pretty funny to be honest. I saw his willy teehee xD.


Oh man. My maturity levels.... definitely NOT over 9000.

What else? Oh ja! So my friend... what shall I call her... Jasmine :3 ok so Jasmine, she's really reluctant to do anything to do with guys. She's asian so she thinks her parents will have a go at her. But anyway, she had a guy over last night to "watch a movie" basically he wanted more, she knew it, but she didn't want to say no for multiple reasons. But yeah, all they did was make out for a bit, but bless her heart she feels ashamed about it. I wouldn't be. Damn man, if I could have someone round to cuddle me for a night I'd be happy as Larry. .... eeesh, that makes me sound really pathetic. But everyone likes a nice snuggle right?

Anyway, I've been thinking about too seriously about this question: If you could tame any animal, which would you have?

For me, it's definitely a bear. Oh MA GAWD. How amazing would those hugs be? So cuddly and big and furry >_<
Like that! I want a bear TT_TT and I've decided it would be called... Viktor Mormont. (Did you like the little SOIAF reference?)

So yeah. My life.... so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment