You know what I really fucking miss? Talking to someone online!
It's been ages since I've had someone that I could come home to and chat with. I've been reminiscing and I really want that again. I mean sure I've talked to other people, but I can't find another person where the conversation flows as easily as it used to.
Hey! Maybe it's my fault! I've just been reading through some old conversation logs and I'm gorram hilarious!
*strokes chin* maybe this is the new approach I need... i.e. the "I'm indifferent, sarcastic and I'm going to pretend I hate you" approach.... yeah!
Oh my goodness!! What a gem! So this the person I'm talking about it quite obviously Swiss Giant. And the story is I deleted him because the bastard stopped talking/caring when another girl came along that took up all of his attention online. Fuck that right? =D So I'm kind of over it now... kind of. Enough that I can laugh about it and think fondly of the "good 'ol days" but check this out:
Bit of context: He'd been talking about some other girl and how they had been fighting.
He goes: "At least we don't have fights."
I make some lame jokes about how he couldn't take me on.
Then he says: "I've studied the fights I get into, and it's pretty much always the same thing, and that one cannot reproduce itself between us."
I reply: "Good."
Him: "So long as you don't act stubborn or be insensitive during an argument."
HAHA! Hi-la-ri-ous! I'm the epitome of stubbornness especially since I decided "won't pay attention to me? Fine delete all means of communication and never speak to you again!"
Still. Shame that didn't work out. The stupid twat.
HAHA! Another one!
Him: "We shouldn't hang out too often, otherwise we might clash someday."
Oh the irony.
Oh now I'm sad. =( I miss the stupid fucker. He was really nice before the American fuck-face (That's officially her name now) came along. He said stuff like: "I've thinkz of u today :"
Ah! Good times! Just a-reading the insults we used to throw back and forth. Heh.
Well that's that. Now where do I go from here.... "Hey Rhubarb, here's a good idea: GO OUTSIDE!"
"Yo! Inner me! I'll have you know I go outside every day!"
"To do what?"
"Get the post, what else?"
"You could try talking to people!"
"Bitch please. ::yaomingface:: one does not simply talk to other people on a Uni campus."
"You're such a looser."
"I know."
*sigh*
xD Later tater. xxx
(What's taters eh precious?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment