Monday, 1 November 2010

FUCK EVERYTHING!!!

FUCK ME! I am in such a shitty mood! I can't think of ONE good thing right now because EVERYTHING is just FUCKED UP!
First of all I wake up feeling like shite because I'm fucking ill, I don't go to college and I have shitloads of work to do. Not to mention all the stress and planning I need to sort out for Uni!
Then I spend a day being practically ignored by Swiss Giant! FUCKING THANKS YOU TWAT! SOME OTHER PEOPLE COME ALONG I GET FUCK ALL! ARE YOU SO STUPID THAT YOU CAN'T SEE THE FUCKING SIGNS, ALL THE ATTEMPTS I'VE MADE WITH YOUR PRESENT AND THAT PICTURE AND I GET JACK SHIT! APART FROM SEEING ALL THE THINGS YOU PUT UP ON FACEBOOK WITH YOU AND THAT MOTHER FUCKING AMERICAN FUCK FACE!! I'M SO PISSED OFF WITH YOU RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T EVEN SAY A SINGLE THING ABOUT IT BECAUSE I'M TRYING SO HARD NOT TO BE JEALOUS BUT I CANT HELP IT! AND YOU DON'T EVEN SEE IT!

An now my father has been an absolute twat and has fucked up all our plans for christmas! All I wanted was to stay at home and have our grandparents down, but now he has ruined that idea by forcing us to stay downstairs the whole fucking four days. So when he starts up with "conversation" and obviously he's just looking for an argument so I get more and more wound until until I start crying!! And then mum FUCKING YELLS AT ME!!! I'm so angry!

And then there is fucking college where I have no real friends to talk to! And then there is Rowie and her new boyfriend who I don't even like! Oh yeah! everything is FUCKING GREAT.

I don't even care if this sounds so "teenage angst-y" I feel like utter shite, and what makes it so depressing is that I have no one to talk to about it apart from this fucking blog. That's how FUCKING lonely I am.

FUCK. MY. LIFE.

Rhubarb

No comments:

Post a Comment