I wrote this in the car when there was no internet access.
Ok so, I have a lot of time to spare in the car today so I’m going to try and get out some of my thoughts. There are three things I want to talk about at the moment. 1. University, 2. Swiss Giant 3. Social life.
1. I’m a little more decided now as to where I want to go with my life now. I think it would be stupid for me to stay another year because I would lose any motivation I have left. Therefore I have a short amount of time to sort myself out and do some serious work. I have to go to some Uni open days and I have to look at the different courses available and see which ones I want to do. Then I have to get my UCAS and personal statement done and sent in so I can go to Uni next year. It’s going to be hard but it’s not impossible. I’m still not sure what subject I want to do but I’m sure I will get a better idea when I decide what courses I want to do.
2. Well me and Swiss Giant have been a lot closer lately. And with every conversation it seems more and more likely that we are going to meet up which would just be awesome. I really want to see him now.
I am feeling a lot more confident about my appearance lately. It’s nice because I feel happier with the way I look so I can buy different clothes and feel ... pretty in them XD and it seems to be working because I have got quite a few compliments lately. We shall have to see the reaction as college. ^^ I still hate that stupid girl that he keeps on talking to ¬¬ How long has she known him? And yet she’s all flirty flirty with him >:. OH! And when he got his present I got the best reaction I think I could get from him ever XD I really happy about it! It was so cute! I had a huge smile on my face when I read it. I love this! I'm not confused anymore! I just really LOVE having him as a friend. I reckon if we keep this up we’re going to be really good friends ^^ so happpeee XD
3. Ok, so my social life. I am fed up of being single. Really I am. So I don’t care anymore I am going to ask all of my friends if they know anyone that might suit me and I want to go on as many dates as possible so I can find a guy. Doesn’t have to be perfect. I just want to experience having a boyfriend y’know! The other night I proper had a revelation and I was all fired up to go out and catch myself one :3 (my brother is already asleep in his usual position XD) this is another reason why I am really keen to go to uni, because I’m bound to meet loads more guys and expand my acquaintance there. So I guess I really shoulnd’t put it off =/
Ok that’s all I can think of for now. ^^
Well lets see how it goes. I hope (as horrible as this is) that they stop being in so much contact. *sigh* I'm a horrible person.
Drew this also: (few days ago me and Swiss giant were thinking up what animals represent us, I said a stag for him, he said a bear for me... this is my... certainly not accurate but first attempt at depicting us as them.
Rhubarb
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment