Monday, 22 November 2010

Dr. Pepper addiction

Ok so my life has been seriously boring lately. Most of my time has been spent playing Black Ops or Assassins Creed Brotherhood, both of which are freakin' awesome! Although I went to my friends party and got drunk which was hilarious. And when my newest best friend came over we went to the pub and after two measly drinks I was drunk AGAIN. But we had a good time. I really like her. She'll never replace Rowie, but I can't just never make another close friend. Particularly seeing as the lack of close friendship is making me miserable and I hardly see Rowie lately. College is making me miserable. And Uni is making me nervous but at least it's all sorted out now.
Swiss Giant is a dick again. Hardly spoken to him. I now think that our contact is going to disappear. How upsetting. Actually what is most upsetting is that I don't actually care. I mean... I want HIM to care :3 but he doesn't... so I don't. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment