*sigh*
Last night was not fun :3
I think that's the first time I've cried properly for ages.
I feel better today... not so pathetic. But I'm still pissed off with Swiss Giant. He was fucking useless last night! No comfort whatsoever when I've tried really hard in the past to be supportive. And his Facebook is filled with shit about him and other girls.
I think I'm not going to talk to him for a while because I really need to find some other people in my life.
Cleaned my room, so that has really changed the atmosphere a bit, but now I need to get my head down and do some work and search for some Uni's.
I don't want to go to college tomorrow. I might take the day off to finish some more work again =/ but hell I'm gonna be so behind ¬¬
Rhubarb
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment