Monday, 22 November 2010

Assassino!!

Eeeeesh. I don't like re-reading my posts because it makes me cringe XD I can be so dramatic at times, but I don't think I'll get rid of them because that's what I was feeling at the time, even if it was over the top I am not ashamed of my emotions.

One thing that has annoyed me is my obsessions with Swiss Giant. Every single post he is mentioned. ¬¬ probably because I started this a few days before I met him so I've literally been blogging through our relationship. Which went from, normal internet friend to, liking a lot! To not like so much, to being really annoyed with, to be confused as to what our relationship is, to really liking again, to just be friends, to be insanely pissed off and and now to the point where we don't talk. ¬¬

I'm fed up of being immature and not talking actually. I'm gonna confront him. I'll let you know how it goes.

And I'm straight in with a direct question of why he hasn't been talking lately.
And I told him that I don't feel close any more and have moved the subject onto what is so wrong with him that he hasn't been as sociable lately (with me and others apparently)
He says he's life has been a bit of a mess lately, and I'm trying to get him to think specifically... objectively.
He says he feels lonely, and I countered that with, so he has made himself lonelier.
Now he feels like he is missing something.
Now we're on to his trust issues and letting people in.
Now we are talking about the "risks" he has been taking with the American fuck face.
GREAT! Now I'm giving him a fucking pep talk to help him out WITH this American chick! Like how he should have helped me when I was upset and I'm getting all emotional because of it.
Now I'm calmer and giving him some advice on how when he is living a better lifestyle he will become a lot happier
Urgh... I got emotional again. This time a bit over dramatic, but this time we have reached a conclusion. I wish he could be a bit more enthusiastic about it but I guess he isn't in that place right now. Basically, if we support each other in trying to change ourselves then together we can have a successful friendship. I feel happier but exactly content with this plan. It could go so easily wrong if he isn't as eager as myself. =/ But at least I feel like I have ended tonight with a clearer head. Not filled with anger any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment