I'm feeling a lot better now.
The weather is shite and I am still slightly ill but I do feel a lot better.
Haven't talked to Swiss Giant much. I just don't want to really =/ I'm still not sure if I'd mad at him or not. The other day he asked me to join in a gaming session with him and some other people. And I was sure as hell one of those "other" people would have been that Americam bitch. So >: there was no way I was doing that.
I went out with Mane Face, Hair Flick and Saliva Obsession last night, ^-^ all of them are really nice and we went to see some fireworks which was nice. I do feel slightly left out though. But not that ot mattered much. Some stupid chavs started on us. ¬¬ Which ALWAYS seems to happen on that god forsaken hill. They were like 12 as well which really pissed me off. How pathetic do you have to be to pick on a group of girls. ¬¬
I got my keyboard to work so I've been playing on that which is fun. My room is a bit messy again I should clean it. =/
Also my NaNoWriMo is going well. I'm on target but my laptop broek today and if that isn't fixed so then it's going to be a real setback.
Rhubarb
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment