Monday, 2 December 2013

Hap dee dee dap de zap ban rone

Hello! Aaaaah, OK. So you know how fuzzy was going to be leaving at the end of that week... well yeah nah, that didn't happen xD. I managed to keep him there for another week!

And I have some very good news on the kinky sex front! We used them... a lot, in a lot of different ways and it was so hot. He tied me up quite a number of times, he never actually fucked me whilst I was properly tied up though, only hands, but still. The ball gag was used a lot. I friggin' love it! And I even felt comfortable to ask him to do something that I have always wanted to try and that was to be tied and then just go to sleep. Which he obliged and it was so sweet! I just really like that feeling of being helpless but safe y'know? Like I'm entrusting myself onto him. It was really sweet and although I didn't last the whole night both times, I still enjoyed it and he did too. Both times he stirred in the middle of the night to have his way with me and then go back to sleep xD

But. Even better than that. Possibly the hottest thing was the fact that I got to tie him up =D. To a chair. Oh my god. It was amazing. I tied his hands behind his back and to the chair and then his feet to both chair legs. So hot. I got ridiculously wet just doing it, and then I had him to myself and just fucking looking at him turned me on. It's something about seeing a male powerless that is really erotic. The first time I didn't get to do much because I was worried about pushing his boundaries but the second time I got to ride him whilst he was tied down. Ung. So good. My confidence was a bit low so I wasn't as seductive as I'd have liked but that will come in time.

The rest of the third week was the same as the second, lazy and a bit uneventful but I still loved it ^_^ I just like spending time with him! We watched the whole of Game of Thrones which he ended up loving, and on the Red Wedding episode I bloody sobbed onto his chest xD how embarrassing. We also watched all of Spaced, which he also really liked!! Fucking A! Now he will get at least 70% of my references.

We also had a few more ups and downs. We had a little debate/argument about feminism and he also got really anal when we were talking about how many dogs we'd like. I know that sounds stupid but yeah.. he got really funny. I noticed a trend with him in that when he gets in a mood he becomes a right moany bastard =P and I don't react very well to it because I try and shy away a bit to pacify him but it seems to just annoy him more. We talked about it a lot though and nothing was ever left hanging. However the most.... intense discussion we had happened one day when I accidentally said "I love you," in a sort of "oh god you're so funny!" kind of way, but immediately we were both like oh fuck. And I was so embarrassed I couldn't stop babbling and he didn't stop making fun of me! But we erased the awkwardness of that until that night in bed when he basically asked me... "Do you?" And I answered truthfully but maybe a bit too harshly. I said "I don't love you. But I have the capacity to."  And I think I was too blunt because he got a little bit upset and he started talking about him being way ahead of where I am in the relationship and what he thinks it means to love someone and I was getting a bit upset because he can't bloody expect me to be in love with him already" He only bloody asked me out properly one week ago! I told him that and then explained that by 'having the capacity' I mean that it's already started. There is a space there for him, it just has to grow. I think this made him feel a bit better but yeah. That was a really intense night. He also had another mood on the last day where we were going to get down to it, he had the ropes out and he was tying me up and he suddenly went funny. Started getting it wrong and saying how I probably wished I had a bloke who was an expert and then he went over the edge and started undoing it and then he chucked the rope away and I was just like... what, what just happened there. It turned out he just wanted to be reassured that I liked him for him because he got the impression that I held him to this standard of masculinity. So I told him exactly how I see him and why I like him and I think I gave a pretty good speech and he was happy at the end of it.

And then... we came to the end of another week and still we didn't want to part... sooooo ... I went back up to Liverpool with him for a week xD

I'm so naughty.

I only missed one lecture though! And I'm really glad I did. I thought I was going to have a big problem with work because there was a deadline that I didn't know about and all this kind of shit but that was sorted fairly soon and we enjoyed the week! We didn't do a massive lot! We went for a few walks and hung out with his family. We watched Wrath of Khan =P and we also went to see the second Hunger Games. It was just really nice. I was on my period so there was no sexytimes but I was super horny. And we did have our first public sex act which was a bj in the car =P. One day we went shopping and it was my turn to have a massive break down. I was NOT in the mood. Felt shit about myself. Never shop on a shit day. He was trying to get me to try on shoes but it was just not working and it was up until I saw myself in the mirror that I knew I had to leave and then I had a little cry in the car like a fucking baby. He was very understanding though bless him. Eventually I did buy some nice shoes but I felt super self concious in them especially because he kept complimenting me. Urgh. So embarrassing. Then we went to this fun fair and had such a  good time! Fucking played shooters! And guitar hero! And racing games and coin machines! And at the end we played air hockey and got really into it and it was just awesome. As we were walking out he said the cheesiest thing and it sounded like we were in a movie, he goes "They say you can't buy happiness, but we just did." we both cracked up when I pointed it out, and then we got candyfloss and giggled about things and it was so cute :3. We also went to Frankie and Benny's A LOT. Kekeke. And every time we had the same thing, but it was always really fun and we had some really good talks and a lot of laughs. I also at one point got to go out on the jet ski, on a freezing cold winter morning with no wet stuff =P just went in in my clothes. The first time I hopped on with his Dad which was kinda weird but not at the same time. Then with Fuzzy who went super fast as predicted xD but it was so much fun ehehehe.

I got on really well with his parents again, I think his Dad really likes me because he gave me chocolate when I left (which is a big deal apparently xD) and he ruffled my hair and laughed with me a lot. That feels really good. And his Mum was just as nice as ever. I really like them and I hope they really like me. Fuzzy says they do. Also didn't hear a peep out of She Who Shall Not Be Named for the rest of the time. Thank the gods.

So we ended up in total spending four weeks together. Nearly 28 days. Just short of a month. All that time, such close contact, basically 24/7 together and it was so good. Yeah we had a few iffy bits but but the end of it I still cried like a baby when I got on the train. I thought after so long saying goodbye wouldn't be so hard but I was wrong. Yes I want my space, but I also want my fuzzy. We kepy talking, joking about what we would do in the future, like maybe how we could live together one day. After uni and after we both have a bit of money. I genuinely think that if things keep going well that is where we are going to end up. That is what I am going to be aiming for anyway.

I really fucking like this dude man. I can't believe it has come this far already but it has. Next I think he is going to meet my family which will be interesting =P *sigh*

Happy. And sad at the same time =P

Love you
Rhubarb xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment