Thursday, 14 November 2013

De Zap Ban Roni!

Ello ello!

So I'm posting an entry whilst fuzzy is actually here for once! This is a new one eh? =P He's in a bit of a mood because went had a meal and his was really bad and expensive, which I can understand but he's overreacting a bit now :3. He's on GTA 5 trying to work off the anger, I hope it works because I don't like being around moody fuzz, especially when we only have limited time together.

So, let me recount so far. I stayed at his house for a week and now he's back at mine for another. The week is nearly over and I'm really sad, I don't want him to leave, I'm going to try and tempt him to stay as long as possible. But anyway, in the first week we did quite a lot. Seeing him on the first day was awesome again because it is the first greeting we have had that was not awkward xD he actually kissed me in greeting this time. Made a change, then we went back to his house and I re-met the family, who are all still LOVELY. I totally feel comfortable around them now which is sweet. Fuzzy also picked up on something interesting, his Dad has started calling me Twinkletoes (hahaha!) but at one point during my stay he called me "duck" which apparently he only reserves for his wife and daughter. Fuzzy also mentioned that She Who Shall Not Be Named was never afforded this title. Mwuhahahahaha.

However on the first night we had a bit of a ... not argument... but. Well, we were post sex. So both naked lying on his bed, when he started talking about "us" for like... 1 minutes and then moved onto the ex and continued and continued to talk about her for nearly an hour I swear. More than half of it I had already heard before. It was just him moaning constantly about her and her family and the traits that he didn't like. I got more and more fed up to the point where I was upset, tried to make it obvious I was getting annoyed but he didn't pick up on it and eventually I just had to put my hand up and say "stop, I can't listen to this any more" and he immediately realised how much of a dick he had been. Like... straight away. I could tell he felt really bad for it, and at the same time I was trying not to cry because I felt really hurt. He started to get changed saying he needed to go for a drive and I assumed he meant by himself so I was completely preparing myself to just sob into a pillow xD but he waited for me and told me to come with him. We drove to a shop, I was trying to act cool, we bought chocolate and shit and sat in the car and talked about it. I explained how I was fed up of not knowing what we were. I don't need anybody else to know, but I needed to know in myself. I explained it properly.... eventually. And he also talked about his position and in the end we both felt better about our situation. He was telling me how I am different to le ex and reassured me I wasn't a rebound and then on the drive back he unofficially asked me out. However back at home the cutey did it properly and it was really cute :3 since then he as been slipping in the "girlfriend" "boyfriend" terms and started to use possessives which made me feel really good about myself.

The rest of the week went up and down, not in the sense of us but in the sense of us being bored or really excited. We had a few really lazy days where plans didn't work out, but they were in themselves really good. And then we did some really fucking awesome thinks like going to fireworks on Guy Fawkes, which was SUPER SUPER FUCKING CUTE OH MY GOD I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT. And we went ice skating which was AWESOME because we had the whole rink practically to ourselves. Incidentally I am getting much better at ice skating now :3, got some proper speed y'know!? Fuzzy was really good anyway ^_^ but he fell over and really hurt his shoulder which sucked because the day after we went GO APE! Which was a big deal for him I think because a few years ago he bailed on it because he didn't feel well and I think he felt weak for that (that was with You Know Who as well) but he nutted up and did it this time and we had so much fun! =D he said afterwards that he was really glad I pushed him which made me feel all fuzzy :3 because I was trying specifically not to be the "cure" as it were but the fact he felt that way anyway made me feel special. We also saw Escape Plan with Arnie and Sly which was HILARIOUS!! Fucking love 'em, so many cheesy lines and action movie shit. I love that me and him share so many interests so that things are really fun to do =D

The sex that week was good and bad, for the first time we didn't stick strictly to "everyday" sort of agenda and some nights we just went to sleep which was nice ^_^ but there was one night in particular that was some GOOD sex. Started with a bit of dry humping, a bit of me riding him (still trying to get the hang of that), then a break, then a BJ (still fucking loving and perfecting that ;) ) and another break xD and then full on BONING. Was tres. Tres good. We also purchased a few items.... which have only just arrived this week. The items were rope and a ball gag. ACK! So fucking scary but amazingly erotic at the same time. Oh my gosh I have waited so long to do that kind of thing!!!! When it came we had a play around with it already and I've never been so turned on. He tied my feet together and then my hands and then my hands to my feet and then he put the ball gag in and it was just... perfect. I felt the perfect balance of vulnerable and horny. It felt so good. Especially to see him looking at me like that. Shit... getting to wet just thinking about it. BUT the most annoying thing then happened! So this was in the morning and I we didn't fuck, just played around and in my head I was like "awesome... getting some HOT SEX to-night mofo." So horny, all day, constantly fantasising and when it gets to bed time, I'm fucking READY! Fuck the essay due tomorrow, I'll do that in the morning. So I get ready and because he is pussyfooting around I ask him outright, are you in the mood to play around tonight. And TWO FUCKING GUESSES WHAT THE ANSWER WAS!? Fucking NO! the bastard wasn't in the mood. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? I've been so horny all day, all my fucking life past puberty, FUCKING GASPING for it. He gave me a little tease in the morning then so NO. Mate. I cannot tell you the amount of emotions I felt. Fucking rage. Disappointment. I was so upset I felt like crying, I shit you not! =P how pathetic is that?! So I went to bed super pissed. He could tell, but the thing was, obviously I couldn't pressure him into doing it because that's just a massive turn off anyway. So I just had to be accepting, but I found it so hard to cover the fact I was so disappointed. He even started talking about it and making me even more horny, we made me angry and I eventually told him which led him to get just the gag out and fuck me. It was OK, but without the combination it lost it's touch and I'm also kind of worried that it ruined the whole feeling for me because I had to bloody ASK for it. Anyway. I have no idea what it going to happen tonight because it is currently the day after. But I'm optimistically having a shower.

In other news, apart from the first night I haven't really heard a peep out of She Who Shall Not Be Named. She tried to call once but he ignored, which made me really happy ^_^ so... progress =D He also asked me to block her so me and her cannot see each other at all on Facebook now. She'll probably kick off about that too, but she kicks off about anything from the sounds of it. He told me she is texting his mum and saying things like "he's just keeps messing things up!" like they're going to get back together. =/ I feel bad for her. She needs to move on but obviously that won't happen for a loooooooong time.

ANYWAY. Let's see how the rest of the week goes. So far it has been good. I gained a boyfriend. Woooo  =D and fingers crossed I get some kinky sex tonight. Ohpleaseohgodohpleaseohgod.

Rhubarb :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment