Friday, 13 December 2013

Driving home for Christmas

Yo!

I have been having a really sad week, for no reason in particular. Apart from maybe the fact that I'm missing fuzzy. He is on tour right now. So, not only am I not around him, but we barely speak during the day. Which is so terribly sad. The good news is that he is doing pretty well on the tour! He was super worried about his sleeping, but being on the bus appears to be super easy for him and I think he is too knackered to care as well =P. He has been having problems with one of the guys he works with the past two days but i hope that sorts itself out.

Anyway, despite that I got a letter from him this week which he obviously sent before he left. And oh lord did it brighten my day! It was so super fucking cute! Some of the things he said melted my heart. It was my first proper love letter! Gawd. So cute. I've already written my reply and am going to send it tomorrow. But here are some of the really cute quotes from his letter.

"Gods! Rhubarb, you crack me up. I've just got off the phone with you. I'm currently feeling a mix of emotions. I'm so happy... just so happy to have you. I feel lucky. Lucky I found you. I also feel so sad. Sad you're not with me."

"You've been ultra patient with me, and I'm so grateful for that. You've not given me any pressure. You've seen I needed time, and you've given it to me. You're an amazing girl R. You mean so much to me now. The past few months have been beyond amazing. To spend near all of November with you was just what I needed. Hell! I need more. I'm craving you Rhubarb! You're in trouble."

SO CUTE RIGHT?!

Gah.

Also I saw Frozen today with Laurenn and it was also supah cute! I'm loving Disney's new films. Really am. They're so good!! It has definitely lifted my spirits.

Also, I'm going home tomorrow! My parents are picking me up in the morning! Thank the lord. I am completely out of money, I need to be fed =P

Rhubarb
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment