Hey, so it's the new year!
No resolutions this time because they never work. I'm just gonna take every day as it comes ^_^
My Christmas holidays were really good, spent some real quality time with my family.
Me and Isosceles have drifted apart a bit because she fucking freaked out before xmas and tried to slit her wrists. I am not having any of that shit in my life. If the girl wants to go psycho fine, but I am not being there to boost her ego all the time. I don't want to deal with it. Hopefully next year I won't be in the same house as her and it won't be as intense but we'll see. She may yet choose to live in the same house as me.
I've been churning out essays although to be honest, they've been quite shit so far xD I just cba to put the effort in. Hopefully this will begin to change over the next few weeks. I want to get my head down and do shit.
Concerning love life. It's non existent still but the lovely thing is I don't feel so desperate anymore just generally ok with being my myself. Which is good right?
Love love xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment