Stupid dick.
LEARN YOUR FUCKING LESSON GIRL!
I'm playing all the Assassin's Creed games again, and I'm going to do ALL the achievements, every fucking thing I swear it, oh jesus!
I went to see the house for next year today, it looks really nice and I'm looking forward to living with the girls I'm moving in with. Although I'm slightly worried as well. I only know them... sort of well. Half of them anyway. Well, you do what you have to don't you. I had a major panic attack when I heard what the rent was but it's not so bad. About the same as this year really.
Arnie did an AMA today =D it's a sign.
There is a really hot guy in my lectures on Tuesday who I've seen before. I added him on Facebook but nothing yet. How embarrassing if he ignores it :3
No comments:
Post a Comment