Sunday, 2 December 2012

My mum is now a baker! O_O

Hey, so I'm super pissed off!

Isosceles went and read my blog which is annoying in the first place, but she discovered a post where I had a little rant about her and got upset. Now I can understand this! I would be curious too, I'd have a look and I'd be upset, but I talked to her about it. I explained it and everything was good. I also asked her not to look at it again because I want to be able to write what I feel in an anonymous place. It's cathartic!

So THEN I got a text telling me that she wants me to delete it because she's still upset and she thinks I have "cheek" to tell her not to read it again. Well, a few emotions went through me then. Rage, annoyance, sadness and a bit of fear because I don't like people being angry at me. At first I was going to say no and let her deal with it. I made my blog private and unsearchable so she couldn't tell either way. But then I realised this would just be creating another argument and I'm trying to be Zen about all this stupid shit. It doesn't matter. Friendships are more important! So I told her I deleted it, and since it's private she won't be able to see otherwise. If she kicks up a fuss about it being private then it's her problem because that's like asking to see a diary. No. You can't. It's private for a reason.

I'm going to try so damn hard to be Zen about things now. You could die at any moment. What's the point worrying all the time?

Also got to get my arse in gear to do work now. Dx

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment