Saturday, 12 January 2013

WHERE IS CHARLES LEE?

So one good thing about making the blog private is that I really can talk about anything I want now. So I've managed to considerably distance myself from Swiss Giant now where I only have nostalgic feelings towards him, but I still stalk him every now and then and it's a little bit worrying that he hasn't posted anything online in quite a while which means either of four things:

1. He's got a life finally and doesn't need the internet
2. He's so depressed that he doesn't want to do anything anymore
3. He's dead.
4. Or maybe I'm over thinking things.

I hope he's OK regardless.

Back to me though. Very seriously getting addicted to Assassins Creed 3 =D oh Connor, Ezio, Altair, please  come visit me in my bed. Any of you or all at once, whatever you want boys :3

I was doing so well with getting my shit together but I lapsed today by eating junk and spending money on going to Madam Tussaud's.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, a chance to start over. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I will make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment