Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Brad Pitt... Brad Shit

Now that my coursework is in, and there is nothing I can do about it anymore, I am free! I am also free because it is reading week (which means I have no lessons) I'm planning on doing some stuff that I want to do ^_^ namely, going to the Natural History museum which I haven't done in ages! I also want to go for a walk, I'll probably do that today. And I'm also going to try and book some violin lessons ^_^

It's very alien to me to have a lot of stress-free free-time that I can do whatever I want in ^_^

I went on the walk! It was lovely, very liberating to just be able to walk where you want. I must look like a bit of an idiot whenever I go though because I always play music and I can't stop myself getting into the swing of things so I'll smile and bob my head or my hands etc and then it puts me in a good mood so I'll start smiling dreamily at everything and I'm sure people in cars are looking at me thinking " what a weird girl."

Recently I've been really inspired by a band called Gogol Bordello, not only because they're music is amazing and it just makes me want to get up and dance but also because they are so diverse! And they sing about things that are really important like how people should be inspired to have fun whenever! Not only when there is a black out or something. Also the lead singer (Eugene Hutz) is not only attractive (which boy is he... in a gypsy Russian kind of way... the accent helps) but in ALL his interviews he just makes so much sense! And really says what he thinks and I'm very impressed by how much travelling he's done and how... worldly-wise he seems to be. I'd like to be like that.

So whilst I was thinking about him inspiring me it made me want to go and create something to inspire other people. But then I realised that there isn't a lot that's very inspiring about myself. And I'd really like to make that one of my new goals as well. Or perhaps, the ultimate goal. I'd like to be someone that inspires other people.
So I have no more excuses and I am also stumbling across a lot of spiritual philosophical things that have inspired me and can help me get back into my swing. So that's what I'm going to be doing. Starting tomorrow.

BACK ON TRACK WITH THE PLAN YEY!

Love to all of you.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment