So I've recently come out of a phase of watching actions movies with Stallone and Schwarzenegger. In 7 days I have seen:
Rambo: First Blood
Rambo: First Blood II
Rambo 3
Rambo 4
Rocky I
Rocky II
Rocky III
Rocky IV
Rocky V
Rocky Balboa
Predator
Terminator
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
The Expendables
Commando
Cobra
Judge Dredd
I pretty much adore Sylvester Stallone. And of all these films I have really taken to Rocky. He is such a warm character and the first film really hit home because it was great and I learned to love him. But the last film was really sad because Adrian had died. So I finished the series with a hole in my chest. Feeling like I was hurting for Rocky and because I was gonna miss him.
I don't know if anyone else understands what I mean but when I spend so much time in a book or watching a TV show or movies, when I'm done I feel like I've lost a friend. It's really hard. And I know it sounds kind of pathetic but I really do feel something quite sad when I think of Rocky. He's still amazing though.
I have another goal in my life that has always been in my mind but never written down. It's to do with my books. Back home when my bookcase was full, I would look at all my books and recognise two eras of reading, and the transition from girl to teen. Now I see a transition from teen to young adult. It's really odd but I like the thought of seeing my life in books. That's why I plan to keep all the books I ever own and maybe if I have children they can read some of my favourite books at the ages I was when I read them.
Another thing to add is: I'm seeing Rammstein THIS FRIDAY!!! THAT'S TWO MOTHERFUCKING DAYS AWAY!!
When I first started this blog was when I first realised my love for that band! And now I'm finally seeing them with my best friend! I really hope I can put aside all my childish shit once and for all with her and just learn to enjoy her friendship. I think it will be a really great day! And another thing for the bucket list!! =D
I need to stop watching films now. I've been living my life in them and that's never good. I always do that when I really bored with my life. But it's not healthy. And I can feel that it's not good. Especially when I get this gap.
Love xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment