Films scores tend to create the same excitement and sometimes I wonder whether people feel the appreciation for the scores simply because of the films they are associated with, but I don't think that's the case for most people. I think that they genuinely enjoy them for the music.
I've been bored so I did a painting by numbers (don't laugh) which turned our pretty well!
Sorry it's sideways, I don't know how to rotate it. One thing I'm proud of is the water and sky, because surprisingly "painting by numbers" doesn't tell you how to blend them together to look like water and mist so I had to work that one out myself ¬__¬
The hump is not going well. It's defeated me. I keep telling myself I will get back on track but I still feel like I want to fucking mope all the time.
This always happens.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment