Hi ^_^
So, it happened. Grandad died. Mum, and her brother and sister and mum were there when it happened, and honestly it sounds like the way I'd like to die. In my own bed, my own home, surrounded by family. She told me that all he did was take a last breath and it was over. No pain. I cried of course when she told me. She actually came round bless her so I wouldn't be alone and I had a good cry and we talked and I feel better. It still gets to me and I think the funeral will be really hard but I'm looking forward to it... in a weird sort of way.
I've been a bit mopey the past few days and I haven't really been on track. I mean I had crisps and all kinds of shit and I've been lazing about my bed all day sort of using Grandad as an excuse. But if I want to stay on track I really need to get back to the old lifestyle which I'm hoping to start again tomorrow.
In other news, I think I've found a good house for this September! Which is awesome! My own house! =D How exciting... and expensive :3 I went out with the girls yesterday after a catastrophe trying to find it because I forgot the house number and we spent ages looking for 17 when it was 71. But I'm so thankful we did find it in the end! Otherwise I would have felt terrible. And it is a really nice house.
I feel like I have more to say... but I don't think I do.
Guess it's been a bigger hump than I thought it would, but as long as I go back to the Resolution I should be fine right? Yeah.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment