Well once again, not a lot happened today, it took a lot of willpower to make me get out of bed :P but i mangaed it even if we were a bit late. The lessons were bloody boring, and I was going to meet up with chloe but she cancelled on me. So I walked back to college and played card gamez again :P In perido four however I listened to musicks and played chess with Yam freak :P Which was noice. I also recorded a videeo for the Swiss Giant so he could see me. He has a video of himself up also. I kept thinking about him today which is kind of sad :P but we do haz a lot in common. Then i finished college with nothing significant happening. Dick face kept on poking me :P but he pokes really hard!!! So it kind of hurt, I found out I had even more in common with Milly, my new friend XD and Nerd boy did a little bit more subtle flirting. On teh bus I did something really embarrassing :P because as soon as the bus comes it turns into a bloody mosh pit for everyone to get on, so i squeezed through and everyone was waiting for the bus driver to let us go, and the people with bus passes usually just flash them and walk on, so i kind of did, but he wasn't looking :P and as I was walking up the isle he yelled at me Oh *teh shamewave* AND THEN in teh coop, I stood next to a friend who was already buying shit but they kept on telling me that I was pushing the que, so after my friend had gone, the guilt completely took over and I turned round to the guy and said "They made me feel guilty I'm sorry" and went to teh back of the que. WHY AM I SUCH A DORK!? When i got home I talked some moar to Swiss Giant. I always feel so sad when i talk to someone on the internet. I guess it is kind of sad. I'm sad. Oh well. If I'm sad then whatever, at least it makes me happy :) I hope Swiss giant comes back :P MOAR RAMMSTEIN UNTIL HE DOES YAY... I ruv Rammstein.
Rhubarb
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment