Wow its nice to see that after a year blogger still remembers me. Oh how nice it is to be remembered. Also nice to see I still have my priorities straight, with college work being last and computerising No. 1. Inspired by a manga I'm reading called Koko ni Iru Yo! I decided to start blogging. I don't expect it shall last... but we'll see. It's quite a cute manga actually, usually I don't enjoy the big eyed cutesy ones but this one is the right level of big eyedness. Any higher and I might have to get the Unigun out. (Explaination: the Unigun is a metaphorical imaginary weapon of any type that can be used universally for any situation in which you wish to kill someone.) In this case it would be for me.
I don't like to whine about my boy troubles but sometimes its just so darn frustrating. In a conversational type way I would start this topic with something like, I won't bore you with the detail or I'm sure you don't want to hear an explaination but seeing as this is a blog where people commonly write extensively, then I will bore you with the details.
Dick Face
Dick Face is his code name, if in the unlikely circumstance that someone comes along and reads my blog and thinks "Hey I know a ******* ******** maybe its them!" This will hopefully deter them. So, Dick Face is a guy I have known for 5 years but only started liking this year (the 6th year) probably because we are now in college and are spending more time together. I began liking, Dick Face, towards the begining of the school year unfortunatly he got a girlfriend literally two days after I came to the conclusion that I had feelings for him. After I found out the news I decided to forget it and move on seeing as I wasn't head over heels in love with him. A few months later, they break up, I still harbour lingering crush like emotions and so decide to pursue it. We flirt. It is good. I was aware that i had rivals, including his ex, but decided to go for it anyway. Consequently I began to like him even more. Which was unfortunate seeing as he soon got back together with hsi frickin ex. Since then I have done the noble thing and stopped all flirting and attempted to erase my feelings. This method worked when we had a short holiday however just today we went on a walk just the two of us and I am worried because I feel like my feelings may come back.
Nerd boy
I have no problem with nerds whatsoever, I myself happen to be a biiiiig one. This guy is new and joined our college at the end of the year. hes a bit of a douche :) but really sweet and we have a lot in common. This guy already has a girlfriend but from the sounds of it aren't exactly in love. I found out recently that despite his previous attatchment has feelings for me. I wasn't too keen on the idea because I veiwed him purely as Nerd boy and sometimes he is just downright cringy. For example he came into college one day in a morph suit because it was a charity day, even though it wasn't dress up or anything. (For those of you who don't know what a morph suit it google image it.) However I went to see him in a play one night and have to admit I came out of it having thouroughly enjoyed the production and being extremely attracted to him. Unfortunatly for Nerd boy he chose the day after to come in in a Morph suit which completely lowered my crush levels. Recently however these crush levels have been slowly building since I have been noticing him more because I know hw likes me. However I still find it difficult to picture me and him together.
Yam freak
Yam freak is an entirely new element that I didn't see coming from a mile away. I have know of him for quite some time but since he is in the year above didn't really talk to him. In the past few weeks however I have. He is cute and funny and we share some supprising tastes in music and novels etc. Only problem with Yam freak is that he treats me exactly the same as everyone else and I have only liked him for a small amount of time.
Conclusions are on a level from 1-10, 1 being find attractive, 10 being madly in love with,
Dick Face - 6
Nerd boy - 3
Yam freak - 2
And Whaddaya know the lowest scoring guy is the only single one. *sigh* How convienient. I promise to keep you updated if I can a) be bothered or b0 remember.
Thanks if you actually read this.
Rhubarb
x
No comments:
Post a Comment