Thursday, 11 March 2010

Bloody Prospecti

Today was an abnormal day in which I was told in the morning to stay off college by my mother to book tickets for Flight of the Concord's :P I love my parents. I managed to get them, and with good seating as well which is just dandy. Then I had a boring bus ride into college. The rest of the college day was spent normally until it was time for us to get a coach to Portsmouth for a uni fair thingy. This began disastrously becasue the coach wasn't big enough for all of us so me and my friends had to wait for a mini bus. Then just after the coach had left Mrs Ludlam remebered her bag and keys for the minu bus were on the coach, so i had to call my friend to tell them to turn around again. Oh Ludlam :P The "friend" I called btw happened to be Dick Face. Then we spent the rest of the day filling our courtesy bags will prospectuseseses..... prospecti?? For different Uni's, i got loads and it bloody hurt carrying them, but I'm glad I went. Then me and my family went for a meal in the Harvester which was nice XD
Boy wise not a lot happened today apart from that Dick Face lent me some DVD's and we found out that we share more stuffs in common. He also had me give him some fin and Nouggin, (dude....) whilst hugging his girlfriend....awkward! he's such a poo, I wish he would either dump her or stop giving me hope. Nothing much really happened with Nerd boy or Yam freak. Naturally I phoned Rowie (bestest friend) and caught up, she was excited to be going to see Flight with me :) I love her. Bitch face (the girl that is a nice friend but a complete flirt when it comes to anything with a penis and my rival in love for Dick face and Yam freak) is still annoying me. That is all. Thank you for taking the time to hear my whining.
Rhubarb
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment