I was woken up yesterday morning of which I was very angry about because it was my one morning that I could lie in. So not too happy about that thank you very much. However I did manage to get a good shower and went straight out to get some shopping done. I hate shopping.... SOOOO much. But there was stuff that I needed to get.... for birthdays and shit. The I guess I spent the rest of the day on the computer but in the evening, I decided to omegle and after many shitty conversations that start with asl? or "horny male looking for chick with cam?" i found this one guy we'll call him Swiss Giant, who has the same music taste, likes tmnt, and a shitload of other stuffs including meme knowledge and stuff so we chatted for ages and i got his facebook. I always love meeting new people online ^_^, it's the equivalent of a penpal but easier.
I went to bed late and had to get up this morning for work, which was ok, i didn't work much but i got paid so that's "hiteral". (Swiss Giant's made up words for awesome) I also went for a walk becuase the weather was B-E-A-UTIFUL and i brought Alex's mums boots back which is another chore done. Since then I've done nothing but listen to Rammstein who I freaking ADORE at the moment.
Another update is about Bret my rat, who is very old and looking slightly ill. I think he might die soon. :( on a brighter note I'm seeing chloe tomorow XD So i better get some work done, clean my room and prepare for tomorow.
Thank you for enduring a rather lazy and boring blog.
Rhubarb
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment