I wish I had the bloody dedicashun to blog regularly. ¬¬ Myabe because it's the summer holidays soon and I'll be bored so hopefully. ^_^
(Just want to add because my previous post was just after meeting Swiss Giant. We have talked pretty much EVERY DAY since then and have becoem really close until now)
Anywho, I'll start off with updating firstly. Swiss Giant. I've just realised what a stupid idea it is to post this kind of thing on the internet on the off chance he should come across it. Man that would be embarassing, but then, I guess really I'm only posting it on the internet in the hopes that someone will see it. =/ How attention seeking of me. =P Back on track, *sigh* my feelings are so messed up right now and I'mt rying REALLY hard to retain judgement on the situation because I'm aware that I'm affected by werewolf week. Lately he has been quite ill, which makes me very worried and frustrated because I can't do anything to help and it's hard for me to gage the situation and what kind of mood he is in because we only talk on msn recently. =( Which also makes me sad because I miss talking on skype. Oh gawd and i just went back to read some previous conversations and the tone of them compared to our conversations now are so different. Makes me really upset DX because it's so easy for an online friendhsip to disintergrate I REALLY don't want it to happen. We haven't been talking as much lately because everytime I start a conversation he has to go or is busy so I'm kind of waiting for him to dictate when he wants to talk. And then i get paranoid that he doesn't want to talk AND WHY DOES THIS UPSET ME SO MUCH! God the anger! I really should not be this upset about someone ONLINE! For fucks sake dear. ¬¬ Pull yourself together. But what can I do? =( I have said now that I wish would talk more and stuff... but that hasn't changed anything. ¬¬ Oh dear lord help me. I am far too upset over this. I'm angry at myself for being angry.
Swiss giant, if you could just NOT be such a twat and talk to me please. =(
And you! (Yes I am talking to myself) Could you please stop being obsessed about this because it is taking up far too much of your thinking time!
But me, if I don't do anything anymore, then that means that our friendship will definatly go! One of us has to try keeping it together.
But you! It shouldn't be this upsetting for you! It's not healthy.
Ah good... the split personality. ¬¬ I'm way too ridiculously worked up about this. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment