Not an unusual day today, in fact it was quite an enjoyable one. The morning was probably the worst part because we spent an hour listening to a man who look like a mixture of Alan Statham and one of the chuckle brother, drone on about human rights, then biology. However then I got a small break and then did some english, which went fine, we did an essay but i guess it was ok, but then.... I spen the next two hours playing a competative game of Irish snap, a particularly violent variation of Snap, along with various other games. Dick face got a bit moody in between :P cause he is a douche and didn't like losing and then on the way to the buses our one on one was inturupted by Dorito Priest :P. I walked home feeling antisocial. Got my hair cut, and am now counting down the minutes til I ahve to work. Not because I'm eager, but because Im anxious.
Sorry there wasn't much to tell. The card games were particularly fun. Not a lot of advances boy wise. Talked to Yam freak a bit, Nerd boy flirted a small bit, but I still concentrated on Dick face because we sat next to eachother during the card games. God, I'm desperate.
Once again, thanks for taking the time to read my boring blog.
Rhubarb
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment