So, I'm still going good,
Been doing Davina, eating well etc etc. I'm also doing really well with my work!
I had 12,000 words left to do when I left Alan and already I've gotten it down to 9,500 =D. I'm going to keep working on it because I just love seeing the numbers go down. I did a really bad paragraph this morning though cause I was rushing. I'm gonna go back and do it better now and hopefully do a bit more work
In the meantime I have been playing this game called Papers Please. One of my housemates introduced me to it. First of all I spent ages trying to get Steam to work and then when I finally did I spent ages trying to download the damn frakking game. But I got it and I played it and I really like it! Good news is, is that I'm already getting a bit bored of it so I don't think it will distract me too massively from my work :3
I'm missing Fuzzy. Not incredibly, I'm pleased to say, I think I'm enjoying my independence at the moment, but I would still rather he was here, hence why I am working so hard to get my work done in time! ^_^ Our level of contact has been good lately! Much less intense, but still regularly.
I'm very happy right now! Even with this massive work load! =P
Rhubarb
xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment