Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Cum and get it.

Hey y'all.

Shit's still going well! Did Davina again this morning. End of week 1! Been eating less. I kind of broke a bit yesterday and had a subway but it was still within my calorie limit. I also have 8,591 words left! Gonna do a little bit more today to get that down to 7,000 hopefully!

The thing I want to tell you about it my success last night! I've been practising my stripping in front of the mirror so as to learn how to do it and to gain confidence for when I do it to Fuzzy. It's going... pretty well! I've already sent him a few very short videos! =P. BUT last night I decided to snapchat him a strip tease! Hehehe! And boy did it go down well! I stripped down into my knickers but didn't show any arse shots and made him send me a photo of him smiling until I sent ones back. So he did, he enjoyed the tease and then when I sent him the arse shots he was VERY pleased! And honestly! So was I! I looked really good! And I want to keep telling myself that it is because of breathing in and camera angles and whatnot, but seeing as I'm trying to be more confident in myself I am accepting the fact that it is me in those photos and I look good. And I can look like that if I want to. Also, if that is what I look like at my best then my worst can't be THAT much worse can it? So yeah. I'm feeling very good about myself right now xD

I'm glad I did it yesterday as well because he was feeling very down. So I think it cheered him up =P, actually I know it did. I can't wait to see him! ^_^

Happy days
Rhubarb!
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment