Monday, 29 April 2013

I'M A MASSIVE KNOB

Why do I do this to myself? Every time!

So,Mechanic Guy keeps hanging out with his ex and today he admitted that he is seeing if they can make it as friends so that they get back together. And I told him, Yeah, you're doing the right thing. You and her have some major history, you deserve to see if the relationship could work out.

So then I'm sat here, like a pleb, again helping make someone else's life happy. Where I've gone and invested too much in it again. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? Do you do this!? Every FUCKING TIME.


I'm such a fucking TIT.

Seriously? Every one is saying, don't get ahead of yourself, HELL, even I'm saying don't get ahead of yourself. You're a fucking knob. What did you expect? You stupid fucking twat.

And I really want to cry, but I don't want to because it's WEAK. I'm stronger than that! I have a degree and a life to worry about. Fuck him.

I am NEVER. EVER. Letting myself open up so easily again. From now on, I AM A CLOSED FUCKING BOOK. No more stupid internet people. If people want to be let in, you have to fucking force yourself in. It's time for me to put up the fucking barriers for once. The doors have been open all my life and look where that got me! I don't need ANYONE.

I am alone. I'm born alone. I die alone. And I will get through ANYTHING life can throw at me ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment