Saturday, 20 April 2013

Give him a hand

Hello! So, small update.

I've met someone new online. His codename with be.... mechanic guy xD, even though there is no need for codenames because it is private now, but just in case I should ever make it public again.

So Mechanic Guy. Met on omegle again (damn place). He's really funny! And really nice! Fun too talk to. Not a pussy, which is really fucking important xD, I can't stand pushovers. Most important thing for me so far is that he's seen my youtube channel and doesn't think I'm a complete mong which is always nice to know :3 He said today in fact that what he values most in a girl is character, which was pretty much a compliment to me because he keeps saying I'm quite individual.

So yeah, I really like talking to him. And I really like him. He's also british, and 26, bit old, but I like older guys anyway. So far so good. Slightly worried I might be getting ahead of myself though. I keep being overly interested and I tell myself I need to reel it back.

We had our first face to face skype and phonecall today which was nice! About time we actually spoke in a different medium. I can tell already that phone conversations are going to be hard :3 but hopefully things will ease up.

My main worry at the moment is that I'll be messed around... BECAUSE. He has a girlfriend who he is currently going through a break up with. Now firstly, I do not, repeat, DO NOT, want to weasel my way in if they get back together. Fuck. No. I also don't want to be affecting decisions he makes with this girl because who the fuck am I!? Some randomer online. Shit. She's more important by far.

But at the same time, obviously I'd like for him to completely break up with her. I'd never say it though! It's a bit awkward right now because they're technically still together. He's going round for a movie tonight... they're hanging out.... that means sex right? Possibly. Even so. Makes me feel weird.

I don't know. Just basically got to stop getting ahead of myself. I've told loads of people and I sort of regret it because... what if it comes to nothing.

Anyway, one good things that has come from this is that I have motivation to lose weight again. been on a diet the past week, and by diet I mean: eat as little as possible :3 not the healthiest diet. But the plan is to go hardcore once I move back home.

Lots of love little cherubs

Rhubarb

No comments:

Post a Comment