So it's finally exam week. First exam and then hopefully SOON it will be all over. Nervous but excited to get it done.
Still starving myself =P but it feels so goooooooood. I'm hardly hungry any more and something about being so strict makes me feel good about myself. Real test is that after this week it will be the three week hump. Can we push past it?
Mechanic guy, we're still good. had a phone conversation for 3 hours the other day. HOWEVER, noticing something about my personality which is not good. If we don't speak for a while (and I'm talking a few hours here xD I get really paranoid and start convincing myself that I need to pull back and it's annoying me because I'm being really insecure.
AND I'M NO THE ONLY ONE. Holy fuck balls. Could Isosceles get any more insecure? It's like, suddenly because I've been talking to a guy she feels like she needs to text every single one she knows to feel better about herself. And she keeps asking me "Am I hot today?" or "Do you think I'm boring?". Holy shit. I HATE HATE HATE giving people compliments when they fish for them. But she gets pissy if I don't. She seriously needs to man up and be more confident in herself.
Although saying that, here's me being really insecure myself. But I don't show it! That's the difference! I kee my insecurities deep DEEEEP down.
I should study.....
URGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment