WAAAAAH STRESS,
The coursework is done. Thank fuck. But the exams are so close man. Shit. What is a girl to do? I cannot wait for them to be over. I am going to be so FREEEEEE I can't wait. But it's proper stressing me out. I'm just constantly nervous. Although it is helping my diet. Which is still ongoing. I feel kinda naughty :3 because I know I'm not eating enough but I don't want to eat more so it feels good. I'm really looking forward to working out when exams are over! I need to lose weight! I am going to fucking do it! I have motivation this time. Don't want Mechanic guy to see me all chubby.
Speaking of :3. He's pretty gooooood, we've been chatting on the phone a lot. It's getting better! Not so forced... but still awkward at times. But it's cute. He's called me when he was stressed and said that I helped cheer him up. And also one time when I was in a field which was fun. And then last night at like... 12:30 when he was in his car and we had a really nice chat. Eee. Fun. Fun.
Sort of feels like he's hiding me though, like he doesn't like to be talking to me while around his family which is weird but also understandable. We were talking just now and he was lamenting how both me and his previous girlfriend both live really far away and in the same kind of area. Felt sorry for the guy and kind of guilty.. bit it's funny at the same time.
Anyway... I need to do work....
Later tater
Rhubarb
No comments:
Post a Comment