Hey hey hey my little bunny!
You want to know how my first week of the next five years went huh? Well... they went well! =D
I lasted all week! No snacks, no crisps or chocolate. Although... I have to confess I caved a little bit Saturday and had a few biscuits. But I was back on track Sunday! And today!
Golly gosh is it hard to resist the charms of crisps? Yes. Especially since my family kept a tantalizing pile of them back home. Luckily I'm away from all that temptation now. Including my brothers ridiculous pile of chocolate coins he bought on sale. No fair.
How do I feel? Not a lot different. How do I look? Exactly the same. But the big triumph for me is that I haven't caved. (Well not completely) Only two more weeks and I'll have beaten my record. Excluding that one year for Lent when I saved all the sweets I would have eaten and ate them the day Lent was over.
So my goal for next week is: To exercise twice! And I've already done it once today! So only one more day left to reach my goal! I know it doesn't seem like much of a "goal" but I'm trying to build it up so gradually I will start making a difference to my health. I am also still continuing with my "no snack" regime except that I get one day off a week. I will be choosing that day wisely!
So far so good.
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment