Sup chaps.
How are you feeling about my plan after you've let it digest a while? Pretty happy about it huh? Yeah me too. I like taking things slowly. And I've managed to keep it up so far (4 days, shocking). My friend is getting a bit fed up of hearing about it though. When we went clubbing she shoved some guy on me and I refused him by saying "Not until year three!" and she drunkenly (teasingly) told me to fuck the plan. =D Even today when I revealed my no-snack-week was going well. She was not impressado :3 I don't ACTUALLY plan to refuse all males until year three of the plan. It just means that it's not a priority, but if the gods want to send me someone then I'm not gonna turn them away! (Unless they are as unattractive as the male who was unceremoniously thrust upon me.)
But y'know, it feels good! I know I'm not making any massive changes to my body this week but it's the feeling of dedication and resisting. When I'm home alone and those Pringles are calling me. Or when I had to put down the small bag of chocolate raisins for the sake of the plan. It's hard, especially since I find myself hungrier than usual and the alternatives always involve some form of preparation which I am loathe to do.
3 More days until I can see I've completed my first goal and my first week! Huzzah.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment