Oh dear.
The happiness has ended.
Grandaddy is ill, and it's a serious ill. I'm worried now because I don't want him to die.
Mr Ent/Guy is still around, amazingly, because I'm a really terrible girlfriend. I has some really strange issues with relationships which I can't seem to get over ¬¬ it's annoying me but I wil try not to be picky anymoar.
I'm breaking my promise a little bit just to update. Last night annoyingly my brother brought up Swiss Giant again and it occurred to me that he is STILL in my life because of all the people he knows through me! And none of them should care about him so I am asking them all to delete him, because I can't STAND the though of him still being a part of my life.
I HATE him.
I've never felt so much rage towards one person. Last night I felt like screaming I was so angry, it all came flooding back after so long. I HATE IT. he knows exactly what a selfish arrogant fucking twat faced bastard he has been as well because he never even tried to apologise.
I wish I had never have met him.
Rhubarb
No comments:
Post a Comment