Sunday, 6 March 2011

I am the worst person in the WHOLE WORLD.

*sigh* I feel terrible right now

I broke up with Sam the other day and it was horrible. I was feeling SO nervous beforehand but I was determined to do it to his face because I've been dumped otherwise before and it's the most disrespctful thing ever. So I sent him a text saying I was going to come round and chat and I think he knew what was coming. So when I got there and he came outside... he was shaking.... =( and I felt so bad. He came and sat next to me and he looked really worried so I cuddled his arm and I couldn't look into his face when I said it but I said "I don't think we shoudl go out anymore" And then I looked up at his face and his lip started trembling and my heart wrenched. Then he asked why and I said it was because I didn't feel chemistry. And then his eyes started watering and I felt SO BAD. Like the scum of the earth! And he was asking if there was anything he could do and I said no.

I wanted to hug him, I tried at one point but he didn't want it. My heart felt like it was breaking because he's such a decent guy I REALLY didn't want to hurt him. He even tried to comfort ME when he was upset.

I am so unbelievably guilty and I hope he feels alright soon.

Side note: Bought myself some candles for circle casting >.<

Rhubarb
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment