Thursday, 17 February 2011

Julia, you sweetheart!

Haha, I just chuckled because... no one reads this =D who would?!

It probably doesn't interest anyone but myself but I don't care :3

So I've been all kinds of annoying ill recently including werewolf-y. And I had my mock exams which were..... FUCKING HORRENDOUS. I did SO badly =P

I can't remember what his codename is now...... erm.... Guy. I'll call him Guy for now :3 me and Guy have been good ^_^ he's really sweet and it's growing on me. I feel more comfortable the less formal and new it gets =P but we're going out to see a film today which should be fun. I just want feckin' sushi so bad man ¬¬

And hopefully I can go home because I'm not feeling up to snogging right now =P I feel ill and gross because of the bloody werewolf.

Oh! And I'm trying to get my freidn noticed, she is an AMAZING muscisian, she plays guitar and piano and she sings and writes her own songs and Goddammit she NEEDS to be discovered so I'm doing all I can, and I know no one reads my blog, but if you're going to pay attention to any part please watch this and if you like it visit her youtube because it's her dream and I really want to make it happen for her =)



Rhubarb
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment