So the exercise thing is great and everything... I'm still sorta kinda losing weight, it went up a bit the other day which made me sad :3 but it's back to going down again today.
I went to the gym and ran 7k! xD but with the eating, it's hard.... it's been going ok until recently when I've caved ever so slightly but not horrendously... but the problem is that I'm just so much hungrier because I'm not eating as much ¬¬
Also with Mr Ent :3 he's lovely, and I do like him but I keep on finding little thing s that I don't like which is really stupid of me =P like.. he's clingy.... texts a lot, and he wants to meet up loads but I need my space =P It will be fine I'm sure but I can't stand not being able to SAY it :3
No comments:
Post a Comment