Something very strange has happened.
Something very good has happened.
Something that has never happened to me before happened.
I had a date =P
Not just any old date either, with a guy I like, who is mightily attractive, has so many things in common with me it's unreal and most importantly... he actually likes me too.
=S
I know right =P
I feel unbelievably unbelieving =P because I still can't see any part of me that is attractive but I am NOT going to complain that he seems to :3
One thing, that was hilarious was xD that you know I have this thing for good voices yeah? :3 Well my mum was joking with me about him having a really horrible voice =P
Oh man. It's fantastic. Beautifully deep. ^_^ And he has good shoulders and he is intelligent with a decent vocabulary and he likes manga and it's so perfect it makes me want to cry =P I still don't want to quite belive it's true yet... he could still change his mind. But yeah :3
He was decidedly more feely (in the least pervy way) than I expected. Started holding my hand from the begining which was cute. And something that is even more of a mystery is the fact that I was not even remotely uncomfortable around him. I mean usually I flinch when guys touch me because... well I dunno why =/ but I could have fallen asleep I was so comfortable ><
I hope to keep you updated with more positive news ^_^ he is coming round Sunday so :3 if my family are on their best behaviour it will be fine. I'm hoping we can go for a walk as well =P
I'm gonna explode from happiness =P
Rhubarb
No comments:
Post a Comment