I would just like to state ONCE AGAIN how much I FUCKING LOVE RAMMSTEIN!!!!!!!
I can't get enough of them, since the start of this blog I have been obsessed with them! Especially Till, oh my lord, that man is so hot!! If I could find a guy who looked like that (or because he's quote old could turn out like that), *sigh* I would be the happiest girl ever :3
Favourite songs at the moment would have to be:
Ich tu dir weh
Links 2 3 4
Sonne
Rosenrot
I've put Icarus (my rat) on my shoulder because he keep it warm, but he won't stop squirming.... and now he's gone completely down my top! XD
Oh bless him! He just squeaked because he couldn't get out =) what an idiot. He worked himself up for nothing.
Anyway back on track. So my best friend is dating another dude now. ¬¬ A week after breaking up with her boyfriend of nearly 3 years. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against this, she's felt like she hasn't been in a relationship for nearly a year now so for her it's not a big deal. But it's such a bummer for me. For two reasons. 1) I thought we were going to be able to spend more time together since she didn't have a boyfriend to see, but now it's the opposite because she has NEW guy, they're gonna want to spend even more time than usual together. So. 2) It's not fair! =P she was single for a week. A WEEK!! I've been single for years now and it's pissing me off! Fucking bitch. I'm so jealous of her. I know it's probably just me being me but that's really affected my self esteem. And I was just feeling comfortable with me and Swiss giant being friends, but now I'm being all desperate! I will NOT let it happen. I was PERFECTLY happy just being friends! We get along so well it's stupid not to have contact, but he flirts with other girls way too often for a jealous person like me, and thinking about a relationship long term... he does not share the same values as me.
I want to meet a nice guy, good looking, good personality, live in the same country as me and isn't a dick. Is that so hard! I guess on my part I should do something as well... =/ hmm... a list then. (I love a good list)
Rhubarbs action plan to be more appealing to guys! *air punch*
1. Working out more, girl you gotta lose the excess, it's not hard! You're only just over the perfect line, if you could get it down to perfect you'd feel so much better about yourself and it's not impossible!
2. Eating better. I bet half the reason why your moods are shite is because you eat SHIT ALL DAY! Be healthier, and happier.
3. Go to sleep earlier! I know you wanna talk to people online but they aren't the only things in your life! You gotta be ready for college every morning and work at weekends. Staying up until 1:00am every night is NEVER a good idea. Plus it will make you less irratable.
4. College, babes. *sigh* I know you think you don't really care at the moment, and it doesn't even matter if you're not too fussed about getting a degree, Uni life will be so much fun. So get your head down and start doing some proper work. For once you can't wing the exams like you have done EVERY SINGLE YEAR in the past.
5. Work, get over it. You work now, and you don't suck at it. Think of all the Rammstein hoodies you can buy with the money you're earning!
Ok so it's quite a tough list, it requires a completely new life style, but it's not impossible! Baby steps! So for this week starting on Fridays we are going to:
1. Go to the Gym twice this week. Either after college or at college, I reckon, Monday P5, check out the health suite to see if it's being used, bring your stuff and do some running. Sunday maybe? Or Tuesday, Wednesday evening, go to the gym.
2. No crap! You are forbidden to buy shit from the Co-op, and when you come home, make yourself a sandwhich, then wait 15 mins. If you're still hungry... we'll have to make a new plan, but for now see how that works out for you.
3. 11:30 everynight without fail. Unless work gets in the way.
4. All the homework, done for when it's set.
5. Enjoy work! You're a good waitress, and don't stress!!
So darling? Think you can manage it? I know you can dear :3 you are the most determined stubborn person I know ¬¬ And if you think you're at breaking point.... Think of Till <3 and all the future boyfriends you need to impress.
Good luck, post tomorrow on your progress, let's to this!! Ganbarimasu! (spelling? :3)
Rhubarb xx
No comments:
Post a Comment