Title says it all. >:
My evening has been wasted! DX
But I did go out and buy Starcraft 2 today ^^ I seem to be getting into that game quite a bit :3 I wonder what my skill will be against some hardcore people DX
Rowie's Birthday soon!! Still super psyched about giving her her present. Swiss Giant's birthday tomorrow... I wonder when my present for him will arrive. I want another motivation spurt because my last one fizzled out and I REALLY need to start being healthier.
I have found the solution to my problem with Swiss Giant. Distance. Not talking to him seems to decrease my feelings for him. Which is awesome except I'm worried that he is getting closer and closer to that girl DX I NEED TO MEET SOME NEW GUYS!!! For Christs sake! Is it so hard! DX If there is a God out there please help me with this! XD it's a bit of a bummer.
Night interwebz.
Rhubarb xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment