Thursday, 21 October 2010

Good! Good! Very Good!



Ok so it's been a while but I haven't had much to update on. I'll start with what has been on my mind a lot lately. Ok so Swiss Giant. We've been very good lately. Definitely gotten closer in our relationship which is awesome. Although, a few weeks ago I would have been honestly able to say that I had no romantic feelings for him and it was entirely sibling/good friend feelings. However since we've been talking more, naturally some of them have come back. It's still not as bad as it was in the beginning because now it's like a mix of the two. And it seems to be getting more and more likely that we might meet up in the future which I would LOVE. I also sent him something for his birthday which is great because it is the beginning of actually having physical communication ^^

BUT

There has also been a problem. There is a new girl *evil eyes* I'm normally an extremely jealous person anyway but he seems to be quite close to this one. Although he has said some really cute things like he'd prefer to have better contact with me than her and he thinks "Highlier of me than her" (exact quote *snigger* "highlier" :3) which made me feel a lot better. And I really appreciated actually it was a great comfort and compliment. But naturally due to my disposition I am concerned that their relationship will get better and this will not be the case any more. And I'm still insanely jealous anyway. XD I'm a loser.

Apart from this I have also been extremely frustrated that there are no guys in my acquaintance that I would consider potential boyfriends =/ which SUCKS because I want to experience that relationship so badly DX plus my best friend keeps on telling me about the sex she has been having with her new boyfriend and I'm soooo jealous =P

I'm also slightly confused about Uni. I don't really know what course I want to do any more and I can't fill out my UCAS until I have but the fees will go up next year so I'm wondering should I do it now and go for it or... what? ¬¬

Anyway, small update. Work for two hours this evening. How pointless ¬¬ just gotta keep thinking of the Ramms+ein hoodie I'll be paying off with it. I LOVE RAMMSTEIN sooo much. Again cannot stop thinking about them too. I joined a forum and found a thread with LOADS of pictures of Till <3 he is the EPITOME of alpha male. I'm alos getting back into an anime manga phase which I haven't had for a while. Starting with the anime "Lucky star" which is the awesomesauce. I've been learning the opening which is fooking hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment