I'm being totally lazy today by not going into college,. I told a very convinceing lie to my parents that they aren't doing much work (which is probably half true anyway) and since I'm the "good" child they believed me. =3
Therefore, I watched War of the World, the Hollywood version. I did start witht e old version but it was too boring. I wanted a more cinemtaic dramatic experience.
I started to think about death again and that's never a good thing because I get close to a panic attack state when I think about death and more often than not I end up in tears because I get so frightened =P stupid I know, but well =)
So I started thinking about what I would do if I was diagnosed with cancer and told I had three months to live.
First thoughts were to drop out of school seeing as education wouldn't be needed and it would be better to do all the things I want to do before I die in those months.
The first thing I thought of would be to go and visit Swiss Giant. I think if I definatly had months to live that would be one of the things I would want to do.
As for the rest. Apart from spending time with people I love I didn't have any other wishes. I guess I would like to see more of the world.
And from a religious veiw I wonder whether I would try to find a religion or if it would scare me too much.
Anyway I won't go into it because I'm getting into a state again.
When things become too much for me I prefer to ignore it, that's why I'd rather be ignorant and happy rather than knowing and afraid. ^_^
Thank you once again
Rhubarb
xxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment