XD feelin' good this morning. I uploaded a picture of last night that is really nice but for some reason I was really nervous about putting it up.. because it's quite a nice photo and not the type I usually put up of myself. But everyone likes it >< and people keep on commenting on it and I feel so nice! Is that really shallow? =P
Swiss giant noticed it though! I guess that was the desired effect. He talked to me by saying "That's a new picture" I was like, why yes yes it is =P
Shoop da woop.
I am in SUCH a MASSIVE Rammstein phase at the moment! I FUCKING LOVE THEM! Some of their songs just make me feel so excited =P like in the intro in Weißes Fleisch I seriously get an adrenaline rush and have to start headbanging XD Till is a fucking beast! And I am mightily attracted to him as strange as that is considering the considerable age gap =P But i cannae halp it! DX He's just so awesome and I seem to be attracted to men with amazing voices. =/ Strange that a voice can be a factor.
No comments:
Post a Comment