Aight!
So, I'm in week 15 ... now I think. I've been flagging a bit, doing a lot of cheating food wise, although I'm still keeping the exercise up. Good news is that I haven't gained, so I just have to get my diet under control again and carry on hopefully. I managed to fit into cut offs that I haven't worn in years!! That was a good feeling.
Werewolf week has been unpredictable this month, which is BULLSHIT because it has always been on time and I need it to be regular this month because next month when I go to the Lakes with Mechanic Guy, I don't really want it to be the full moon. So I'm thinking I need to take matters into my own hand and go on the damn pill. Will have to sort that out.
So yeah, the Lakes is back on. A bit later than I had hoped. Got to wait a whole month now. But that is because his ex moves back down south then. They have been going through a rough old week. He finalised the break up and she did not take it well at all. Sounds like there was lots of screaming and crying and hate texts and begging and all kinds of shit. It really upset him. But they had a calmer chat the other night and I think all is good. I hope they are both able to move on properly, for their sakes and for mine. I am glad that Mechanic Guy is the one doing the dumping but it still makes me uneasy. However, this is something I will have to push deep... DEEP down. You do not want to start going down that road Rhubarb, trust me!
I have to start thinking about work again now, because Uni is getting closer, even though the summer holidays have just started for some people xD. I still need to get my head down on my dissertation, and I need to sort out council tax and all other kinds of rubbish. Urgh. Just give me two more weeks of not caring please =P
Rhubarb
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment